Wednesday, September 10, 2014

... At the ol' Ball Game


If you follow me on instagram, you saw that my family took the most beautiful trip to the west coast a few weeks ago.   Although beautiful and filled with excitement, giggles and fun, we had our fair share of meltdowns, frustration and lack of sleep.
We managed to get to a dodgers game, and i'll just let you imagine what a baseball game with a two year old and 10 month old was like. However, we love baseball and so were happy just to be there.  And I now know, there is nothing better than your child's face during their first seventh inning stretch 'Take me out to the Ballgame' experience.

Three cheers for father's wearing babies, am I right? He is definitely the most manly man in that photo.

love,
andrea
p.s. please excuse my absence m'dears

No comments:

Post a Comment