Thursday, July 3, 2014

these sweet babies of mine


My photoshoot yesterday with the kids turned out just like most of our days.  Full of rumbling, tumbling, unintentional-hug-falling, intentional pushing, crying, laughing, screaming, hair pulling and skin squeezing.  After the ten minutes of sitting with them they were no longer the adorable kids on the fresh morning that made me want to get the camera out in the first place.  I didn't think I got a single photo even in focus with all the movement.
However after uploading my photos, I found this one little gem.  This sweet moment when Redding leaned over to kiss his sister.  I love seeing her fat baby cheeks and his ouchies on his nose from falling in the pool.
Days are so long, at 6pm last night I seriously didn't know how I would make it through the next two hours until bedtime.  But as Bernadette is now crawling around the house I realize the time is going so quickly and I just want to freeze it for a while and enjoy them just as they are now, sun kissed little bodies running around in diapers.
love, andrea
I Don't Want to Live on the Moon by Sesame Street on Grooveshark



p.s. My blog is now listed on the site 'Top Baby Blogs.'  I would appreciate it so much if you voted! All you have to do is click this link (and you can do it each time you visit this blog). Thanks thanks thanks y'all! 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie picture of the two of them. It photo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I of course think so too ;)

      Delete