Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Fourth of July



Because of our love for fireworks, we bought too many as usual, so have been able to shoot them off all week.  I'm sure most people could get sick of them, or at least sick of pictures of them, but never me.  I love all things that make me feel magical, and fireworks are on the top of that list.
We've had a wonderful week with family and I can't wait to sort through all of the photos and share more with you.
love, andrea

  Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see Bernadette so big, healthy and gorgeous! I never write to you, but I always read your posts. I also had a baby at the same exact week, with the same weight and when I read your post about her birth I couldn't stop crying.
    I love the way you enjoy life and the fact that you are such a breastfeeding defender!
    I would love you to take a look over my blog (and my baby's story), but it's in Spanish.
    A huge hug from Argentina! <3
    criandopensamientos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Noelia! Thanks so much for your encouraging comment. Man, those preemies are so difficult at first, but the bond and growth from it is amazing, isn't it?

      Delete
    2. And I'll hop on over to your blog this evening to check it out ( when kids aren't pulling on me). Can't wait :)

      Delete
  2. What a darling family and I love your July 4th outfit- so cute! Looks like so much fun, I love the sparkler pics :)

    ReplyDelete