Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Our home-made Father's Day gift


Is it sad that I'm actually proud of myself for getting a blog post done? Look at me Look at me! I did it! (even if it is past my bedtime and I'm having to pause 'Orange is the New Black' to do it). 
I'll take my victories where I can get 'em!
This is the gift we made John for Fathers day.  I copied a friends idea that I saw on instagram and ran with it.  However, have you ever tried to get a two year old and 7 month old to hold up a sign and smile? Turns out it's pretty damn hard! But, I think it turned out well, didn't it? Because the thing is, when you're two and 7 months, it doesn't matter what face you make, you're pretty darn cute.
Oh! and the best part, you can personalize it and send the pictures to the grandfathers as well!
Hey! I love all of you! and will hopefully be back sooner than later. 
andrea

3 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable Father's Day gift - I am sure John appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!! I'm totally stealing that next year :-)

    ReplyDelete