Friday, May 2, 2014

Our Spare Room turned into a Study/Music/Creative Space

You might recognize most of this furniture from my living room.  You see, John got me a new couch for christmas (you can see it a little bit here).  I adore the new couch. LOVE it. It's sexy and comfy.  But, bringing it into the house started a domino effect of shuffling around every. single. thing. we own.  I just couldn't bare to get rid of this little turquoise couch though, so I moved it into the guest room (really, whats the point of a guest room? When your house is as small as mine, you can't dedicate a whole room to 5 nights a year).
This space makes a whole lot more sense for us, although most of my art supplies are kept in the utility room, I like having a place inside the house for all my projects I'm in the middle of.
Whatcha think? It's a fun space, huh? I, personally, am just loving the way it turned out.
love, andrea

6 comments:

  1. Love this!!! Especially the gif at the bottom, so fun to see the process of arranging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, you can tell I don't care too much about holes in the wall... haha

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this! The only reason I want a two bedroom is so I can turn the spare room into a beautiful creative office/room/jam session space.

    Maggie
    www.eancandles.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes yes yes! it's the best! my children will definitely share a bedroom most of their childhood so we can do this!

      Delete
  3. Love the vinyl records....the room is such a cool space too! It screams your personality and there is so much to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Yeah, I think we'll soon be getting rid of the guest room too - with our growing family it just seems a bit like wasted space.

    ReplyDelete