Monday, March 10, 2014

red, white & polkadots all over.

skirt: buffaloexchange$20/ shirt: estatesale$2/ shoes: vintage(michael kors!)$10/ belt: garagesale$1/ purse: estatesale$12/ earrings:localjeweler 'gemjunkie' $5 Total outfit: $50
so what do y'all think about the red? I am absolutely loving it! Seriously, one of the best things i did for my blogging is getting john excited about photographing me.  He was the mastermind behind the background. But Seriously i'd love to know what you think!
One of my favorite blog posts recently was this one from ohdeardrea about living happily without spending much.  Because of this I thought instead of just telling you where my clothes are from, I'm going to start adding how much i spent.  My goal being inspiration that you don't have to just go buy whatever the new thing is at forever 21 each season (which will not last), but it's actually fiscally, socially and environmentally more responsible to by used clothing (don't get me wrong, i shop at target just as much as the next person).  So, as long as I remember what I spent I will share it.
I hope y'alls week is getting off to a good start! love, andrea

11 comments:

  1. red background is amazing!! And I covet your shirt - ktk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankssss lady! we've got to have another glamour shot party and use it!!!

      Delete
  2. Lucky duck! Great drop screen!
    And you look smashing as always! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Background is a smashing idea... Wish my husband would get involved, but that is so not going to happen.

    And love the shoes and bag. Specially the bag..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know, I just really appealed to the business side of him by saying '... you know hun, maybe if I got enough followers then someday I could make money off my blog'. haha. but I guess he's always been a photographer-of-sorts, so he loves any excuse to get new equipment! (but seriously, try the blogging-as-a-business thing with your hubby, you never know!) ;)

      Delete
  4. love love love this!! all of it---the colors, the skirt, the shoes, the shirt, the background, the you. so lovely. :) how did you do the background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a huge role of paper! oh oh ! I'll do a blog post next week and share it with you!!!! <3

      Delete
  5. The red background is great and you're adorable.

    ReplyDelete