Monday, March 17, 2014

Maternity Fashion: keep it simple AND COLORFUL!!!

This dress has now seen four different pregnancies... and thank goodness, because i think i spent way too much on it! (Here I am wearing it at Redding's baby shower)./ I love how katrina paired it with such colorful shoes and tights. I've found that during my pregnancies I can be so incredibly uncomfortable and unmotivated, a pop of color can make even the most simple outfit adorable.
Just incase you aren't familiar with my sister-in-law katrina, I introduced her here.  And she recently started a new blog you should definitely check out! 
well my loves, it's the kind of day where you'll find us all in our pajamas, with snotty noses ... and I think I just found some baby poop on my shirt.  But, the sun is shining and it's supposed to be in the 60's and 70's all week ... so how could one complain? Happy monday to you all!
love, andrea

2 comments:

  1. I bought this dress and received it perfect! Loved the dress, it came exactly as pictured, beautiful embroidery, excellent finish. Recommend the dresses you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete