Thursday, February 20, 2014

sarah's vintage pop-up shop

One of my most dearest friends, sarah, is getting ready to launch her online & pop-up vintage shop.  A few of us were lucky enough to be invited to her first 'soft opening.' We modeled clothes for her online shop, but of course were able to purchase any of our favorites (I found a denim skirt that i haven't been able to take off, it's so cute and comfy).
I will be posting pictures of all the outfits we modeled as soon as they're online for purchase! I can't wait to show them to you.  Sarah just has phenomenal taste. she has the ability to make (what i'd like to call) 'old lady' clothes become hip and sexy, seriously! such fun!
And if you're in austin and interested in her bringing her shop to your girls night, just hit me up and i'll connect you to her! love, andrea    

No comments:

Post a Comment