Monday, February 3, 2014

Ready for Valentine's day: diy felt baby shoes & pixie hat (with pattern)

I absolutely adore how these turned out! Although I have to admit I like the vintage pattern my mom used better (do you follow me on instagram? did you see her shoes?)  I feel like I should write a little blurb about cute babies, or getting ready for Valentine's day or something. But I tell you what, after taking these photos while wrangling these two kiddos, I am absolutely exhausted.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are also looking forward to a new week. 
love, andrea

4 comments:

  1. Ok, so I loathe Valentines day (not a fan of pink, red, or hearts), but this is just damn adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for the best walking shoes for babies either they are boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete