Monday, January 6, 2014

out with the old in with the NEW!


I've been playing around with the idea of changing the name of my blog for a while now.  When I started blogging, exactly two years ago, I wasn't sure how it was going to fit into my life or what parts of my life I would share on the blog.
I definitely feel like I've settled in to my blogging skin, and with that, my old name seemed irrelevant.  I have nothing to prove.  I am a stay at home mom who likes to craft.  I'm sure someday my life will be more, but for now that's about all I can handle.  And I like it. And I'm proud of it.  And it is a party in it's own little way, even if it is an 'everyday' kind of party. I love it, and I like sharing it with you.

So, what better time to get a new name and a new look than the beginning of a new year? I'm excited to continue to share with you and you can expect from me similar content: Do it yourself projects, home decor, fashion and little bits of fun from my everyday family life.

I also want to take this time to thank all my readers over the past two years, your words of encouragement and support through my little projects and motherhood crises have meant the world to me, I know I don't always have time to respond to every comment, but that doesn't mean I don't read them, appreciate them (and almost always try to connect with you by hopping over to your blog, if you have one). so, thank you.

hooray for something new!!!!
love, andrea


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I have been thinking about changing my sister and my blog name as well...still thinking of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! LOVE the new name. Happy New Year!

    Sometimesimakeart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's SO perfect! I adore the retro profile photo graphic. Well done, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Andrea, I love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete