Tuesday, January 28, 2014

b roll

y'all, i just couldn't help myself. i had to share these, we were out to shoot my outfit, but these pictures we got on the side ended up being priceless. these kids, they have my heart, aren't they absolutely beautiful? i'm obsessed.
i hope y'all are all well. it's been a difficult day around here.  snotty noses, temper tantrums & instant coffee (blagh!)  But, i've finally given in. i've got the crying babies on the couch with me and we're going to watch a movie and eat warm soup.  Whoever coined the phrase 'if you can't beat them, join them', was a goshdarn genius. 
love, andrea

8 comments:

  1. love these, so beautiful! I know about the blaghs though, been having some of my own the past few days. If I hadn't been sick over the weekend I would've wanted to come over for some baby holding therapy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man, i feel like you were just sick recently (did i make that up?) Hopefully you're feeling better now! I've been meaning to call you and will do it soon. and PLEASE, come over for baby therapy ANY time!

      Delete
  2. beautiful photos. i esp like the one of you both laughing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there were three photos in a row that were just hilarious, the other two were leading up to the laughter ... i should've posted them all, but thought it might be an overkill. Definitely going in the family photo album, i love them. (even if readings laugh is totally fake.. haha, it's his new thing).

      Delete
  3. i kind of feel that motherhood has a lot of days requiring couches, movies and soup, you know? and those photos of you all are absolutely precious. there is nothing better than babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely nothing better. (although i would probably disagree a few hours a week, but most of the time ... nothing better). :)

      Delete
  4. Awww I love the picture of you guys having the big belly laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, two babies now?? I don't even know how I stumbled across this blog, but I'm glad I did. Occasionally I see your face on a bicyclist awareness sign. Happy to see you're doing well :) - Camille DuBose

    ReplyDelete