Saturday, December 28, 2013

The review of a darn fine year: Favorite posts of 2013

2013 was such an amazing, jam-packed year in my house.  As I try to write about the process of Redding going from a baby to a child and my pregnancy with an early delivery of Birdie, I find I am at a loss for words.   There is nothing I can say that could describe how full these children have made my heart.  I love them so much.  And without John I probably wouldn't be able to handle such a full heart and I would just burst.  
Somehow in the midst of all this love and fullness, I was able to do quite a lot for this here blog and in my little ol' home (what will i ever do when nap-time ends???)  I would like to share with you my favorite posts and projects of the year:







My heart overfloweth. 
love, andrea

2 comments:

  1. Your home's style makes me so ridiculously happy and I don't know why! That sort of funky/eclectic/vintage-y vibe just makes it look so darn fun and comfortable. I strive for that in my apartment but have to blend it with the stylings of a very traditional, headstrong male who collects older video games and consoles and needs copious amounts of organized space in which to put said collections-makes for interesting decor.
    You and your family are beautiful and I hope you have a wonderful New Year and 2014, and I look forward to reading more of Strawberry Mohawk this year!

    ReplyDelete