Tuesday, December 3, 2013

CHRISTMAS CARD OUTTAKES

At some point during my christmas card photoshoot with my kids, I seriously thought CPS was going to start knocking at my door.  It was probably at the point where both my babies were in santa hats. In a box. Wrapped in christmas lights. Oh the things we do because we saw it on pinterest. 
I actually realized, all the props you see in photos with children/babies aren't for the photos sake, but really just to keep your child in front of the camera for more than two seconds, and it worked for me!

Well, believe it or not (I can't really believe it), we actually got a great shot of the two of them for our Christmas card.  I'll keep that one to myself for now, but thought I'd share some of my favorite outtakes with y'all!


<3
andrea






12 comments:

  1. What cuties! Great shots, even if they are technically "outtakes"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if those are your outtakes your actual one is going to be amazin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that birdie sleepy face!! And that tushy. Oh my. I need to STOP reading your blog before I get the fever.

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are precious! You are such a talented photographer, and your kids are such cuties!

    ReplyDelete