Wednesday, November 20, 2013

HOME!

First off, I would like to thank all of you for your very kind comments you left after Bernadette surprised us all by showing up early. You can't even know how comforting they were to read while sitting in the hospital, so thank you.
Our 23 day journey in the NICU came to an end yesterday and I (finally) was able to bring this sweet girl home where she belongs.  Although I would like to tell you all about the insane roller-coaster ride the past few weeks have been for our little family, right now I'm too busy enjoying the snuggles that are far too overdue. Soon though, I'll have processed it all and be able to write about my labor, birth and nicu experience.  
But for now you can enjoy the little embroidery project i did in all my time at the hospital and the first couple pictures of my girl cuddled up next to me in bed.




7 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAY! welcome home! I can't even imagine what it's been like but I'm so glad you are all home, where you should be. ENJOY HER! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO happy everyone is home and healthy! Your embroidery is AMAZING and I am very impressed you were able to create during such a trying time. I wish you and your family the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad she is healthy and home! She's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you that she's home with her family now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the embroidery! And love the little girl so much more! Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That embroidery is totally beautiful!! Get in that bed with that gorgeous little babe and don't leave it for a month! Enjoy the party of 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your embroidery for Bernadette is so beautiful - clever clogs! And she even more so... enjoy being home... really looking forward to your post on the birth... really enjoyed reading about Redding's arrival!
    ALL THE BEST! X X X

    ReplyDelete