Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween Costume Ideas

FAMILY COSTUMES:
2012: Our Family costume was Alice in Wonderland themed, with john as the Cheshire cat and Redding as the most precious white rabbit.  You can see more family costumes here.

COUPLES COSTUMES:
2011: The Big Bad Wolf and (a very pregnant) Little Red Riding Hood.
2011: For a zombie pub crawl we went as Zombie Andy Warhol and Edie Sedgwick
2009: My date and I went as 4 year olds (I was teaching preschool at the time, which was probably where the inspiration came from).  I was a Princess-fairy-ballerina and he was a Cowboy-pirate-superman.

2012: Wicked Witch of the West (and yes, I totally rode my bike in those heels!)
2010: Sugar skull.  (I also got all decked out in goofy outfits and wigs each night, which was super fun).
2010: Also, if you've just completely spaced on the costume thing, facepaint is always fast and easy!


Do you have old costumes favorites? I love looking through old halloween photos, there is always so much fun had when in costume.
<3
andrea




2 comments:

  1. Okay, that zombie Andy Warhol and Edie Sedgwick might be one of the best things I've ever seen. And Redding is just killin' me with the adorableness!

    My favorite costume was from 2011, I was the black swan. Tutu, face makeup, and scary contact lenses included :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sugar skull make-up! And Redding is totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete