Monday, October 14, 2013

Free Sponsorship on Strawberry Mohawk


umm, can we just take a moment and appreciate how amazing these Jack o'lanterns are? 

Ok, so here's the deal. I would like to help out fellow bloggers and etsy shop owners, however I don't have the numbers to actually have advertisements ... and I'm not totally sure if I could handle the pressure of having to post.  So I just figured I'd do this and see how it goes.  (hooray!)

details:
  • Send me an email with your button 100hx200w px and the link to your site.
  • I will accept the first 15 emails (that I think will be a good fit for this blog) and update this post as soon as it's full.
  • The ads will stay up one month and then I'll rotate.
Sound good? good! I'm super excited about this y'all! email me with any further questions!

<3
andrea 

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog from the Collective! I am so excited to get to know you, and also interested in advertising on your page. It looks like we'd get along great :) Expect an email from me this afternoon! (My lunch break is just about over!) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Sending you a button for my candle etsy shop right now! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Thank you! Sending you a button, and I hope I'm not too late! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, do you have any spaces left?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure! send me your button and link in an email!

      Delete