Wednesday, September 25, 2013

DIY felt masks


After all the halloween costumes have been popping up on pinterest the last couple weeks, I've started to get pretty pumped about dressing up this little munchkin.  And honestly, I'm a little sick of the lizard costume he wants to wear daily (I'm mean... as sick as you can be of something so adorable).  

After having the mask on for all of 3 seconds, he went and got his lizard costume asking to wear that instead. Eh, what are you going to do? 
<3
andrea

9 comments:

  1. Beyond beyond cute!! : ) we may have to make these for our niece!! : )
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I want to make more!!! they were the good mindless kind of creative project (the best kind for my poor pregnant brain)

      Delete
  2. Awww these are super cute. Might have to use this as inspiration to make a grown up sized one for halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Andrea! These are about the cutest things I've seen in a long time. Great eye for color and shapes! We're doing a Little Red Riding Hood/Big Bad Wolf thing over here -- the red fox could easily be transformed into a stylish grey wolf. Love! And PS your munchkin is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    Rachelle S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you happen to have a templet for the masks? They are adorable

    ReplyDelete