Monday, July 22, 2013

Turquoise Doors


I have needed to add some color to my house for a while now.  For someone who likes such bright colors, I had really been playing it safe. But, I think I am almost done, things keep on getting more and more colorful around here! (yippee!)
After exploring painted doors on pinterest, I decided to go with turquoise.  It's just such a fresh happy color, isn't it?  From the living room you can see both these doors, so it really ties the room up nicely.  And I'm totally playing around with the idea of painting every door in our house this color .... fun? too much? 

<3
andrea






3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Can't wait to see it in person this weekend. And y'all! FRIDAY CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm love love love LOOOOVE that door! Such a beautiful, bright color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! MORE BRIGHT COLORS!!!

      Delete