Saturday, July 20, 2013

Self Portrait : 30 day challenge


I decided to participate in A Beautiful Mess's 30 day Self Portrait challenge.  
It's not going too well.  
Like most of my creative endeavors I took this photo thursday, forgot yesterday and am about to take one today (that's not totally the truth, I remembered as I was falling to sleep last night, but it was not too high on my priorities in that moment).  
It's a 30 day challenge and if I come out with anything exceeding twenty self portraits, i'll be proud.

During this shoot I was attempting the e.t. hiding in the closet thing.  I had put a hat and glasses on myself, the mannequin and my little guy.  However, this picture of us scrambling to our spots turned out to be my favorite. Go figure.  
Turns out, I'm not to fond of taking pictures of myself. How is it possible to be embarrassed when there is absolutely no one around?  

You should also participate in the challenge! Let me know if you do! I'd love to see your portraits!
<3
andrea

2 comments:

  1. you hit the nail on the head with that one! I feel embarrassed even when noone is around as well...how strange of us. [also doing the ABM challenge!]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I'd love to see yours! I've seriously only done 4 so far. BUT, that's ok! It's four more self portraits than I would have done...

      Delete