Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Bridal Tea Party




So in my lull of blogging, I haven't only been chasing around a toddler, I've also been working with my very talented friend Sara to throw this incredibly stunning Tea Party (if I do say so myself)!

Ever since my best friend Katy got engaged last October, it's just been a whirlwind of Love and Planning.  I was so excited to be able to do my part by throwing her this shower.  Katy is one of those people whose exuberance is overflowing, so doing things for her is always easy and fun.

I hope to tell you more about Sara (the tea party extraoridinaire) soon, but for now I'd just like you to notice how incredible her Finger andwiches, Lavender Macaroons & Neapolitan Gateau are. And trust me, they tasted just as dreamy as they look!



That's all for now darlings.  I will bring you Round two of shower photos just as soon as I have another hour to sit down at a computer. (a slight sigh of exhaustion inserted here).


<3
andrea

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Stunning! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. MY GOD. This is so lovely and pretty and perfect! Amazing job!! I've definitely bookmarked this page for future inspiration if you don't mind. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! so perfect. love love love.

    ReplyDelete