Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Redding's First Birthday (Part 2)




For the photo backdrops I purchased a piece of plywood from home depot and had them cut it in half for me.  I then was just intending to paint the circus backdrop, but my grandmother had the brilliant and creative idea to make the picture-taking panel of the Robot and Alien.   I'm so glad I did! I love them both. (and I could totally reuse them at other parties!)

Such a sweet sweet little party. We were so lucky to be joined by two sets of grandparents and many friends! 

<3
andrea










5 comments:

  1. I like that your grandma came up with the robot and alien idea. What a cool grandma! Looks like fun! :)

    http://threeinchstitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is definitely super creative! :)

      Delete
  2. That looks like the best first birthday party ever, maybe even more fun for the adults!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Absolutely love this Andrea! You Rock!

    ReplyDelete