Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Eve 2013



I rarely post super personal photos, or I suppose just photos meant for a photo album and not the blog.  But I just couldn't help it with my new years pictures.  This was just such a serendipitous evening.  We had intended to go out on the town.  However with my parents getting ill and having to cancel sitting redding (ok, yes, I was slightly relieved.  I'm just not sure I am ready for him to spend the night away yet!), so we ended up having an impromptu party!
Impromptu parties, turns out, are the way to go.  The crowd stayed minimal and I didn't have much time to stress about the house being clean.  Although, the house ended up being for kids and babies while we opened are shed up to be the dance floor (what! so fun!)

I hope your NYE was equally as sparkly and enjoyable! I have a few new years resolutions to share with you, but that's for another day ... who needs to hurry?  I plan on them lasting all year! :)
<3
andrea





6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yay! thanks so much!!! You as well!

      Delete
  2. Your NYE looks so cool.Very sparkly and I love the sparkler photos.

    mirandawritesaboutstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how 'cool' it was ... BUT, it was definitely a blast!!! :) (well until 1:30 when I started wining at everyone saying I was ready for bed :/ haha)

      Delete
  3. looks like so much fun! so glad I stumbled upon your blog! new follower!

    happy new year!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! yay! I also love your blog and have started following it! wooo!

      Delete