Monday, January 7, 2013

a-summer-dreamin-monday-mixtape

summer dreamin by Andrea McArdle on Grooveshark

Ok, I know that compared to where a lot of people live, I could be considered a total wus. However, these last few weeks of weather below 60 degrees is really starting to get difficult!
This music makes me want to dance on a beach... or ride my bike to barton springs...
I guess I am just a summer gal. Which is probably a good thing, seeing as it's summer 9 months of the year here in austin.

Redding and I had a fabulous time making this playlist and dancing this morning. We both needed a little monday pick-me-up.
(hashtag: babiesdancingBESTthingever)

happy monday kids!
<3
andrea


2 comments:

  1. grooving in my office right now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! girl, we'll be rocking out summer style soon enough!

      Delete