Thursday, January 10, 2013

10 on 10



9:30 I play games with redding as I attempt to open my eyes and get my head off the pillow "where is your tongue?"
10:30 I know it's wasteful, but I sometimes let redding play in the fridge, it will keep him entertained so I can drink coffee and check email in the mornings.
11:30 "but mommy, I WANT to hold the camera"
12:30 I run out the door for my appointment
1:30 at my weekly art therapy appointment
2:30 Laura and Danny come over to visit a new art space around the corner. Before we go Laura takes the time to help redding walk in his new big boy shoes.
3:30 My new friend Danny looking really dapper with my furniture
4:30 The light hits perfectly making our living room look like a disco.
5:30 I don't think he ate any
7:30 a little alone time for painting and Alias watching ;)  (yes, i skipped 6:30... not sure where that hour went)


Incase you're not sure what this is, you can check out Ten on Ten over at a bit of sunshine.  This is my first time to participate and it was so fun to try and find the creative among the mundane.
I am eager to do it again on February Tenth!

ten on ten button

Happy Thursday Friends!
<3
andrea

7 comments:

  1. Glad to see I'm not the only one still putting their baby in Christmas Pjs! Hey, they still fit, why not? :) I like this - looks like fun. Maybe I'll join in next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cool lady! Love what I see here! Can't wait to follow along your journey!
    p.s. you had me at sparkly dress on mannequin in your living room--love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES so glad the sparkle party dress is out and about! - katie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! Lovely baby boy!

    Kisses and blessings.
    Mirys
    www.diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com
    (from Brazil - but participating!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your pictures! I love checking out everyone's day and getting a little glimpse in it! Everyone's is so different and unique to them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Follower!! Found you through Caseys linkup! Love your blog.. and when you have time hop over to my blog kjaggers.com and if you like what you see.. follow back! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete