Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Holiday Sweater: Pregnant or Not, you can make it HOT!


The Casual Look:

Hello Friends! Laura and I are back with the third installment of The Holiday Sweater Posts (here are 1 and 2 if you've missed them).  We are very excited to share with you the two completely different looks to this one sweater.

Above you can see Laura models this SnowMan Sweater with casual simplicity. Skinny jeans and flats are an option everyone has.  This is a look for your everyday, to wear to school, brunch or even while doing your christmas shopping.
Notice she paired her holiday sweater with holiday earrings.  Which, honestly, are so amazing they just leave me speechless. All I can say is Yes! Do it!

A Present under the Tree Look (aka The Pregnant Look):
(Disclaimer: no, I did not grow a nine month baby over night.  These pictures are from last christmas)

So you're pregnant? Perhaps you feel like you look to big, and feel to bloated to pull off a boxy holiday sweater. Well, I'm just here to say You're WRONG!  Get a Ribbon and tie a bow above the beautiful bump (the bigger and more ridiculous the better!) Making yourself a present for any lucky someone (well... hopefully not any someone...


I'd also like you to notice that incredibly handsome and manly man in the photo above. Yes! Even he is wearing a holiday sweater! Believe it or not, the holiday sweaters are not limited by gender!   
Any man would be lucky to open up a present on christmas morning, to find a holiday sweater. 

Happy Sweater Wearing y'all!
<3
andrea

p.s. I counted, I used the word 'sweater' 10 times in this post.  I should really grab a thesaurus next time.  :)


4 comments:

  1. Gotta love holiday sweaters! And pregnancy bumps :) I have one this year, but I have to say I don't like the feeling of anything tied around/over it. I'm planning a silver/geometric sparkly silver tube dress look instead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! girl, me too! I remember that feeling. As soon as would get home (every time) I would have to take of my bra ... it was just too tight around my chest. Pregnancy is SO friggin hard! Hang in there lady! I am sure you are doing an amazing job!

      Delete
  2. These holiday sweater posts are too fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. urg! thanks girl! I find them hilarious, but am afraid I might be on my own in that... hahahaha. so I am glad to know you enjoy them!!! :) teehe

      Delete