Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Holiday Cheer


I'd like to share with you my holiday 'cheer' ... or just what I enjoy the heck out of this time of year:

1. Christmas themed movies (these two are my favorites)
2. Vintage ornaments.  I have a collection from my grandparents, However these here are from Smile & Wave
3. The endless amounts of craft & DIY ideas (source)
4. The fact that you can wear a sequined or shimmery dress and no one thinks twice about it













Christmas by Andrea McArdle on Grooveshark


The music is the best.  I feel like christmas music really has a bad rap.  This little playlist of mine though, is sure to satisfy.  It has everything from obscure 60s punk to Judy Garland to my child's namesake Otis Redding.  
Listen and get in the holiday mood! 
<3
andrea

oh... Here is a list of Christmas movies I'll be watching this season:
Meet me in St. Louis
It's a wonderful life
Miracle on 34th st (the old one)
Little Women (again, I prefer the old one)
Home Alone (1&2)
Gremlins
Christmas Story
Die Hard (yippie kay yay)
National Lampoons
Elf
The Holiday
The Family Stone
Love Actually

4 comments:

  1. Elf...is my favorites x-mas movie. I was quoting it all day today ahah.

    I bought A Christmas Story to watch, I've never seen it all the way through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh watch it! John and I are planning a pretty big Christmas Story craft (which may or may not have to do with the leg lamp ....)

      Hope you are doing well girl! I was just thinking about you the other day wondering how you've been (I'm way WAY behind in my blog reading these days...)

      Delete
  2. I picked up a few vintage ornaments similar to those too, love them! This is my first year I've put effort into my "own" tree so now I'm slightly ornament obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! I totally get the ornament thing for the first time in my life. And, honestly, I can't wait to be an old lady so I can look back on my life through ornaments!

      Delete