Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Glamour Shot Sparkle Party

Are you wanting to have a party, but wondering what the theme should be? Let me tell you!  A sparkle party is the way to go!  It's also the best time of year to find all your favorite shimmery garments!
Laura and I teamed up again to throw sequin-themed soiree for all our best girlfriends.  And of course, we had to set up a Glamour Shot photo booth to capture the magic of the evening. 
* for the photo booth,  I just used a black sheet that I highlighted with gold spray paint *







I will definitely, strongly encourage you to have a Sparkle, Glamour-shot Party of your own.  It might be fun to invite boys also ... However, I'm always on the look out for No-Boys-Allowed events. 
We ended the evening at a few local gay bars, for the best dancing ... duh. 
;)

andrea






3 comments:

  1. Totally excellent theme!!
    Love that last shot. Like an eighties version of charlie's angels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever and the shots look fantastic :) It must have been so fun!

    ReplyDelete