Saturday, December 29, 2012

3 DIY new years eve hats


Time to get out your glue gun and your left over Christmas ribbon, we're making NYE hats! 









I just had to add those last few, I couldn't help myself.  Poor guy. But, actually only the middle picture is a cry.  The last photo he is doing his new fake laugh (it is oh OH so funny).

I made a NYE headband last year as well ... which is pretty similar .. but check it out.

Do you have nye plans yet?  We could maybe have plans ... my parents have agreed to keep redding (first overnighter with our either me or john!) ... but, of course ... I'm not quite sure yet.  We'll just play it by ear.  Either way though, there will be fireworks!!!
<3
andrea









10 comments:

  1. wow!! the baby is hilarious !!!!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eek! i know, you have no idea:) he is just too much to handle sometimes.

      Delete
  2. These are so cool! And girl... you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh stop! but, really ... thanks!!!

      Delete
  3. OHMYGAWD! I love all these ideas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hats are SO cute!! :)

    Sabrina
    http://thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete