Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween: Baby & Family Costumes


I hope everyone had just as a delightful halloween as we did! Ooooh man! did we get Rowdy! I think these babies stayed up until ten, yes! Ten o'clock! Nuts!
haha, but seriously. It was so fun having a little baby halloween party.  And even though everyones costumes were less detailed than planned (I had blonde wig I intended to wear, redding was supposed to have whiskers and a bow tie and john was supposed to be wearing black pants and hat), It still totally worked!
So, if you can't tell these are our fabulous Family costumes:
1. Alice in Wonderland: Alice, The White Rabbit and the Cheshire cat
2. A family of cows
3. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory: An oomph Loompa,  Mike TV and Violet Beauregarde 
4. A bumble bee and her darling parents (because honestly, it's pretty friggin hard to dress your child AND yourself ... redding and I were almost in tears trying to get ready).



Oh my goodness I can hardly handle how precious these families are.  And it's only going to continue to get more fun every year! 
hooray!
<3
andrea








3 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM! Everyone is SOOOooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Everyone looks great! Babies are just darlin'! Love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Alice costume is BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete