Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Wicked Witch of the West Costume


Hey y'all! well The Halloween festivities start a little early 'round-these-parts.  These pictures are from a group bike ride this past thursday night.  I thought maybe it could help with a little inspiration if you are needing some!
Above you can see we have:
  • Aqua Girl
  • Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan (not pictured: one has a bandaged knee and the other a weapon of some sort) 
  • Two Indians 
  • Dolly Parton (I think)
  • Two boy scouts (although one isn't shown) ... AND I have to say, with all this boy-scout-nonsense that has been in the media lately, I think it would've been a great idea to have the same costume but paint a rainbow across their faces.  Something to say they are against the discrimination within the scouts).
  • A few other random costumes that I'm not totally sure what they are ...
... and me ...



The Wicked Witch of the West on Bike (oh, ahem ... I mean BROOM!)
I should probably mention that I'm against 'sexy' costumes (ex: 'I'm A sexy Batman').  I, in no way meant to make this a 'sexy witch' costume, but you should know it was still 90 degrees on thursday in Austin (hence all the skin).

(I glittered the shoes red and spray painted the the tutu black!)
I hope your halloween planning is going great!
<3
andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment