Monday, October 8, 2012

Heart Art

Happy monday! It's nice and chilly in Austin today and I am so excited to dig out my sweaters! (even if it will be in the 80s again tomorrow.... ce la vie) .
I wanted to share a few paintings I did last week for my girlfriend Katy's engagement party.  
The photo quality is very poor because I forgot to take pictures until at night, at the party.  I realized I should do things like this more often.  One evening of 'no pressure' paintings.  Not trying to be a fabulous artist with a brand new idea.  Just the equivalent of classroom doodles.

I'm excited about this week! I'm going to start halloween costume making, Pumpkin buying (perhaps carving for this?) And some halloween-kiddo-crafts with Redding.  
Have I mentioned October is my favorite month?  How could it not be with Pumpking-spice Lattes and Pumpkin-spice candles? yumm!

<3
andrea

2 comments:

  1. I love these! They're such creative ways to say I love you. You're really talented and I'm sure you made your friends' day extra special.

    And I'm right with you on loving sweaters and pumpkin spice everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the heart in the map! :D

    ReplyDelete