Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween Costume Inspiration



I love (love love LOVE) halloween. I mean, really, how could any day be any better? You dress up in costumes, get candy, there are other people in costumes, carve pumpkins, get inspired for next years costumes, go to parties and at each party can wear a different costume.
I love costumes.

But, I'm terribly stressed out about our family costumes this year. What will we be!??  There is so much pressure now that I have a whole family to plan for.  AND it will be redding's FIRST halloween! eeep!

I'll definitely keep y'all updated with any ideas I have. But for now I hope you enjoy the brilliance of these other parents.  (sources of all can be found on my pinterest under 'halloween')


<3
andrea


2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see what you come up with.
    We are having our first Halloween Party...adults only though ahah. I am being Little Red Riding Hood and the boyfriend is being the Big Bad Wolf as Grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah! I'll have to post some pics from last year, because that's what we were!!! SO FUN!

      Delete