Monday, September 3, 2012

gorgeous 60's fashion

The last few weeks I've been obsessing over mid-century modern furniture & architecture. In all this, I've almost forgotten my favorite part of the 60's! the fabulous fashion (and gorgeous fashion icons).



A couple of years ago when I wast still single, childless and had time to spare, I took this little photoshoot.  The inspiration came after seeing 'Factory Girl' a movie about Edie Sedgwick. (I strongly recommend it if you haven't seen it).



oh oh, and notice the yellow walls? That was fabric that I stapled up! It was so freaking cool and a great idea if you are currently renting.
lots of love dearies and happy labor day!
<3
andrea

















2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of you! So vintage looking! I actually haven't seen that movie. I shall add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MA GOSH! you are a total model in that last shot! so gorgeous on so many levels!!
    beautiful.
    The end.
    xo

    ReplyDelete