Tuesday, September 25, 2012

8 months of perfect baby!




Well, this precious little guy is 8 months old! He is definitely not as frustrated as he was last month, but he can still get a little fussy, not being able to move around as much as he'd like.  He's still not crawling, but doing a scooting across the floor by getting in and out of a sitting position.

The belly laughs are the best.  well, and all the smiles. and the cuddles. and how proud he looks every time he pulls himself up to standing. and and and. It's really all the best.

It's really just so fun being a mommy.  We are actually giving each other mad smiles this very second..

2 comments:

  1. CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!! I need a Redding hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your lil' bundle are stinkin adorable! I love your blog!! I am a new follower. Come check out my blog at:
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Follow me if you enjoy what I have to say! I'd LOVE that!

    Positively,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete