Tuesday, August 14, 2012

my closet: dope summer purchases


Y'all, I made some serious new purchases this summer.  Maybe I should regret spending the money (eh?) But, sometimes it's worth it to have clothes that fit you well.  Honestly, I've almost fallen apart editing every outfit post i've ever done (poor john thinks I'm complaining about his photography and really it's just I am so critical of my own body. stop that andrea!)  I'm definitely feeling excited about this outfit though (obviously as I have uploaded one million pictures).  And there is just something that makes you shine when you feel good in your clothes, am I right?

Jeans: free people
Shirt: anthro (on sale! wooop!)
Belt: vintage
Bracelet: handmade by a friend of mine
earings: dope crochet  (they are so incredibly rad! Definitely check it out! I met the owner/artist rollerskating, fell in love with her earrings and within a few hours had ordered myself some on etsy). love love LOVE them!

Wait, what? cute outfits even look good with a baby? (you ask).  They sure do! (I respond) although cute babies help an awful lot:



lovin' that baby. lovin' that ergo. (which by the way, I'll have a post on the ergo-blog soon!)
<3 (love!)
andrea

psssst, again, you can find the earrings here

13 comments:

  1. I just LOVE these photos, they are gorgeous! Very cute jeans too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gosh, aren't they great!? I'm not going to lie... it's kind of like wearing jinkos. :)

      Delete
  2. Looking good girl! I want to back carry with my Ergo!!!! How did you decide he was ready?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They say when the baby can sit up on their own ... i think? oops, maybe I should double check. We just love it, it feels so much better for me and I think he likes it more too.

      Delete
  3. You look sooooooooo cute! Cute perfection!! A bit jealous of your dimples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey you can have them too! haha, really. they were from my cheek piercing (which actually, I don't recommend ... its a real crap shoot on whether they'll heal correctly ... I had one that did and one that didn't). Anyways, eek, whatever. THANK YOU! (why is it so hard to just say that sometimes?) :)

      Delete
  4. ...Awfully jealous of your dimples :DDDDD

    Seriously, you've got some kind of multi-purpose beauty: doesn't matter what you wear, you'll always look good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that's so sweet, I really really appreciate it!

      Delete
  5. Ok, you are absolutely gorgeous. Everything you wear looks awesome, and you take beautiful pictures. Just love it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang girl, you've got it pretty freakin good! Well you are just stunning, have groovy style, an eat him up affordable baby, and a loving man that takes beautiful photos of you. Well played :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those jeans! you're adorable and inspiring (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too adorable & that top is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I just found your blog I've had so much fun reading it. Our headers are a lot alike so I thought "this chick must be cool" and holy crap I wasn't disappointed. You've totally made me laugh this morning and I'm totally inspired! Love all the mid century!

    ReplyDelete