Friday, August 24, 2012

craft-time (beware of the F-Bomb) ...

You know, pinterest is full cute 'I love you' banners, and these would work great for my mom or sister or girlfriend. When it comes to my man, however ... I need something a little more to the point. (Notice I decided to not even make it a banner, but just taped it straight to the mirror).

You might find this incredibly vulgar, and if so I deeply apologize.  This is just what we say to each other in difficult moments.  And this whole week has been one difficult moment after the other.  I had to make it quickly on the sly, so forgive me for any sloppiness.

again. stop now if you are offended by the 'f-word'

stop. 
stop.
ok then...



Have you told your person that you love them lately? And in a way they would want to hear it?

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.  We have some sad business to take care of, but on the upside of that we will get to see family, which is always (always) wonderful.
<3
andrea

8 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing ever! Thanks for sharing. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! *Hugs* for the difficulties you are dealing with. I love all your pictures and blogs. I love your creative and inspirational ideas and your page is always a happy little place to visit. Thank you for sharing a little piece of your world with us :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. I love that you don't try to fluff up your life. You have tough times like the rest of us but still you're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fucking love this post. Definitely a craft I would want to replicate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuck is probably my favourite word. I say it a lot. I don't write it much on my blog (actually, don't think I ever have).

    I fucking love this.

    ReplyDelete