Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SIX WHOLE MONTHS!

Holy moly, can you even believe it? It's been six whole months that I've had this little guy around.  It's gone by so incredibly fast.  I held my friends darling four day old baby today and I can't believe Redding was ever so small.

In case you can't see in the pictures, my sweet baby has two teeth!  (owwwie! for both of us).  
I love this stage, he is so all over the place.  Within just this last week he has started rolling, twisting and turning.  He wants to grab everything, shake it and put it in his mouth.
And I love that it doesn't matter how upset he is, if I start singing 'little bunny foofoo' he immediately starts laughing. 
My house is just filled with laughing, squeaking and more grunting than you can even imagine. 
He's actually taking such a long nap this afternoon that I miss him! Redding wake up and play with me!



Good golly, i love that little munchkin!
<3
andrea

7 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHKKKKK!!!! SWeet Adorableness!!! I miss that little sweet thang too! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! 6 months is an adorable age, they start doing so many new things, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove that last picture- so much personality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is completely adorable. I love the picture of him reading for the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo cute!! I want to see him again soon. And you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brian's response to meeting Redding at the wedding was simply this, "Redding is awesome!" I thought that was just plain perfect.

    ReplyDelete