Tuesday, July 31, 2012

DIY: thank you for not smoking


Don't you just love this? I wish I could take credit for the idea.  I actually saw one similar to it hanging in a house our realtor showed me (so if you are currently renting out a house in austin that is on the market ... and you've got one of these ... I'm sorry. I stole your idea).
Anywho, I just had to make one for myself.  
I should tell you. I was a smoker. We were smokers. It was wonderful. Gosh, I miss it sometimes.  John and I spent many evenings before we got pregnant, staying up until 4am chain smoking, playing games, listening to music and talking.  I love those memories. so special.
I digress.
We quit smoking after the positive pregnancy test and now we have a pretty little picture to thank us for it! (well, that and a healthy baby!)
You might just want to get a stencil from hobby lobby ... 
Yay felt! Keep the stencil! become a tag-artist! exclamation mark! 
Oh, oops... how'd that adorable picture get in here? ;)
Ta-daaaaaa!

I hope you have had a great day!
<3
andrea

1 comment: