Monday, July 30, 2012

A Marvelous Monday for Vintage Fashion


Model: Sarah Arnold
Dress/Shoes: Thrifted
Earings/Belt: Vintage

Isn't she just darling? I've been saving these pictures to spark up a mundane day, and that is exactly what they're doing for me.  I love this girl so much and just looking at her beautiful face makes me happy.

This is a pretty non-impresive on-the-hanger dress, but just look how darling it is on! Always give the not-impressive-at-first-sight things a chance yall!

<3
andrea

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I've found that you're absolutely right: try everything on--if the dress has anything remotely cute about it, give it a try! I've found some of my favorite outfits that way :] And, sometimes, the outfits that are the cutest on the hanger look awful on. That's always a little depressing . . . Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    And I WANT THAT TRUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this look?! I'm loving your blog! Xo
    megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is incredible! The midi look does nothing for my calves and I tend to shorten vintage dresses to just above the knee but wow do I love this one.

    ReplyDelete