Friday, June 29, 2012

Paintings of woodland creatures

oh, sigh*, this is a refreshing post for me.  Not that I don't love talking/writing/hearing about breastfeeding and motherhood, sometimes you just need to not think about it and look at something nice, you know? 
These are a few little paintings I've started working on for the etsy shop I hope to someday (soon?) open.  anyways, more to come about that later.  BUT, hey! check out miss indie tomorrow, because there will be a give away with one of these! woot!


I don't know about you, but I am so glad it's friday! (John, hurry up and come home!) :)
and the rest of you friends, have a Fabulous weekend <3
andrea

9 comments:

  1. Those are great! Losing yourself in your art on a regular basis is an ideal way to figure out who you are again. I love your Who Am I post. I totally went through that after Beebs was born! And it was something no one had ever talked about. They just say having a baby changes you. I ended up cutting off all my hair, changing my wardrobe and re-reading, re-listening to stuff I loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmm, that sounds nice (the rereading and relistening) ... I should put on a record right now and shut this here damned ol' computer!

      Delete
  2. I love them! Awesome job. One day, when I have a nursery to decorate, I'm gonna want a bunch of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the polka-dotty ones! (they're all cute, but those are my faves :D)

    Zia
    singing-blue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! I'm always wanting peoples honest opinions... sometimes you just get so lost in creating that you no longer no how you feel about any thing, you know?
      thanks for stopping by and I'll check out your blog zia!
      <3

      Delete
  4. I mentioned awhile back that I would love to get one of your paintings. At the time I had no idea what I wanted, but now I do!! Can't wait for your shop to be up and running, hope to get mine back up someday too!

    ReplyDelete