Sunday, June 24, 2012

my closet: the genius of (vintage) wrap around skirts

Ladies, if you're pregnant or planning on getting pregnant, let me tell you: get a wrap around skirt.   This seems so incredibly obvious, yet I didn't think about it once until now.  It will grow with you then (slowly) shrink with you.  And, I think that the thicker the waistband the more flattering.


Well darlings, I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!  (and thank you again for listening to the difficulties of dressing this post-pregnant bod).
<3
andrea

4 comments:

  1. you are adorable. end of story.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so CUUUUUTTEEEEE. I wish we lived close by so we could have play dates for dressing up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! me too! I hope you are doing well girl... I hope this isn't weird, but you were on my mind yesterday! (and the whole sharenting thing... eeek, so many thoughts about that)

      Delete
  3. This is a cute look! And genius about the skirt, except for people like me who look like a horse in one. Your boobs are bigger than I've ever seen! Yay!

    ReplyDelete