Tuesday, June 5, 2012

a field day of epic proportions

Don't you miss field days? I don't think I even realized how much I did.  A (brilliant) girlfriend of mine decided to put together a field day this past weekend full of three legged races, a water balloon toss and all the other fun games you remember from elementary school.  It was a huge success.  I, actually found it incredibly refreshing, instead of just another party-get-together. 
So, next time you want to hang with your friends, do it at a park!   

Of course, team orange was my favorite! Just look at my darling boys.
I dare you to try to organize one this summer! 
Get outside!
Have Fun!
<3
andrea

4 comments:

  1. Omg these are awesome!! Thank you so much for taking them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun!
    Definitely going to suggest it to my friends once the weather here warms up again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have a lot of friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh... I don't know all those people really ... just from bike rides. It's funny how once you have a kid you realize how few friends you have. BUT, you have the ones that matter :)

      Delete