Saturday, June 16, 2012

father's day mix tape


Time slipped out from under me this week and I never made any crafts for father's day. Besides the fact that I couldn't think of any crafts for the 'cool' or 'this-generation' dad.  Only things having to do with Neck Ties and golf ... and my baby-daddy isn't into either.  (*so if you found any cooler-dad craft ideas, I'd love it if you shared them!)

I did do another photo shoot of this sweet baby for daddy.  (hilarious, huh?)
And here is a little playlist for father's day, there is some country, Motown and rock ... so, enjoy!

1. Daddy Could Swear, I Declare -  Gladys Knight & The Pips
2. Love Without End, Amen -  George Strait
3. Daddy What If -  Bobby Bare
4. Papa Was a Rolling Stone (Single Version) -  The Temptations
5. Daddy's Little Baby -  Ja Rule & Ronald Isley
6. My Dad -  Paul Petersen
7. Daddy's Song -  Harry Nilsson
8. Time In a Bottle -  Jim Croce
9. Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy) -  John Lennon
10. Papa's Got a Brand New Bag, Pt. 1 -  James Brown
11. Oh! My Pa-Pa -  Eddie Fisher
12. A Boy Named Sue (Live) -  Johnny Cash
13. Drive (For Daddy Gene) -  Alan Jackson
14. Daughter -  Loudon Wainwright III


I hope you're enjoying all the dads in your life! 
<3
andrea

4 comments:

  1. That photo literally just made my day, so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha! yay! isn't it awesome. i crack up every time I see it. I printed it out 8x10 and framed it for my boyfriends office. Hopefully it will make his day, everyday too!

      Delete
  2. Soo cute!! He looks just like you there. I've been reading your blog. I love it. Keep sharing yourself w the world. We need it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I'm so glad to see this! thanks girl! you've been in my thoughts so much lately. love you too! and glad to know he looks like me.
      (also, you should TOTALLY TOTALLY TOTALLY start your own fashion blog! I'd love to share some of my favs with you as an example!) the BLOG world needs your input

      Delete