Tuesday, June 12, 2012

father's day gift

I had this great father's day gift idea today (so, john, you better not be reading my blog this week!) 
I dressed redding up in john's tie and glasses with his cameras (if you didn't know, john is a photographer specializing in vintage cameras).  I think you could do this with your kiddos no matter what their dad is into.  You could just throw his favorite baseball cap on them and it could turn out darling.

I'm planning on having some DIY/craftsy father's day stuff this week ... sooo, stay tuned! ;)



2 comments:

  1. Martin and I feel like we're just looking at John. Wow. He's just like his daddy!

    AND, these are UUUUUhhhh-DORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliantly done! So cute, and looks like he's really into checking out those cameras. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete