Friday, June 22, 2012

5 months old and one tooth down



Redding has officially become the happiest person I've ever met.  I wake up every morning to him gurgling and squealing until I open my eyes and look at him, then he breaks into laughter... not a very shabby way to start the day, now is it?
He had his first tooth break through last week (which, honestly I started crying when I felt it... my baby's growing so fast!)
He's showing a lot of interest in food and chewing on his tongue, so solids might be in order sooner rather than later.  It blows my mind to think that every calorie, all 20 pounds, he's ever gotten has come from me. miraculous.
And redding, we are still waiting for you to roll over... anytime now big guy ... no biggie though, we'll wait.
<3
andrea

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! So darling! Wish it had sound!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to have found your blog through your incredible pic of the we can do it. Ive just had baby #4 and have kind of gave up blogging atm but I just wanted to say you're gorgeous and thank you so much for putting it all out there! motherhood is no easy job but is incredibly worth it <3 yay for loving, nurturing, tattooed and pierced mamas who nurse and cloth diaper!

    XOXO crystal at domesticbutnotmartha dot com

    ReplyDelete