Sunday, May 27, 2012

creating things

I've finally started working on some projects that have been poking at me for a while.  Sometime creating can just be so hard.  It's all that damn pressure.  Could I sell this? Would people buy it? For how much? Is this etsy work or art gallery work? or maybe it is nothing?
So, I'm in the process of trying to ignore these thoughts... it's the thoughts like these that cloud the creativity. I've found that if I just create for the sake of creating the end product is what it's supposed to be.
I decided to snap some photos of what my space looks like when there is work in progress. Clutter can just be so fun sometimes!
<3
andrea

2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to this! I feel like I have too many ideas sometimes and then I over think it and it just sits around. Feels great to finish things though! I love that baby head with the button eyes!

    xo, Michelle
    neonrattail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! It kind of just makes it look like the baby is sleeping, huh? Thanks so much for your comment michelle! I enjoy stopping by your blog as well!

      Delete