Monday, March 26, 2012

TEXAS ANTIQUE WEEK! (part 1)


Well, it's time again for some crazy antique fun! I'm not sure how many years I've been going out to the warrenton/roundtop antique show (festival?) but it's 10+ ... and if you haven't gone, you should. It's so overwhelmingly awesome. It last for 10 days, twice a year (march & october) and covers multiple towns with miles upon miles of old goodness.
I'm probably going back, with it only being a two hour drive from my house (here in texas we consider that a hop, skip and a jump away) and hope to get more pictures of the show then, but for now here are 2 of my favorites, featuring my 2 favorite boys:



and of course, you can't leave a place like that without accumulating some treasures:


Oh, the artwork I am going to make with those finds! ummm ...and yes,I bought a horse!!!! just look at it! I am so excited about it and will post a picture of it's home as soon as we figure out where in the house it will go.
until next time ...
<3
andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment