Tuesday, March 27, 2012

my closet: hipster mama

How is it that 'hipsters' have cornered the market on fake glasses. screw that. I've been wearing them since jr. high and loving it! :)


i don't actually own a hairbrush... when i use one i borrow johns. 


favorites:
Culottes: vintage (from Prototype Vintage off of s. congress)
Belt: anthropology
Necklace: six flags over texas!!! (duh, it says my boyfriends name!) 
Boots: Timberland


The little guy was supposed to be in the photo shoot too (with the red bandana around his neck) but he fell asleep on the job! 



5 comments:

  1. Aww you are such a hipster though-- cool before it was cool! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhaaha, what slacker he is! Napping when its time to work. :) I love your shoes! Your style is cool and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.... I don't ever brush my hair, either! Following you! I hope we can be friends!

    love, polly

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my wow! you have the same, same, same hair as I do....but you make it look soooo fab...oh please share the how-you-do-thats of it...I'm a momma in need of all the help I can get! I have that cut, just not sure I have the chops ;-P

    ReplyDelete