Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love songs

I love mixtapes.  There is nothing more fun than sharing some of your favorite tunes. It's so much easier than it used to be too! no longer having to wait for the song you want to record on the radio and quickly pressing the 'record' button.
The 12 year old girl in me who still loves to mindlessly doodle, also loves to make the cover art.


Because I couldn't go with just one Valentines theme, I made John two mixes
1) classy cd- that makes me want to dance in a flowing gown and
2). an epically cheesy cd, which, who knows if he'll ever actually listen to it or not but it was fun to make nevertheless :

'We go together, like a wink and a smile'

I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good) Ella Fitzgerald
A Kiss to Build a Dream On Louis Armstrong
You Belong to Me Dean Martin
A Wink and a Smile Marc Shaiman
My Funny Valentine Frank Sinatra
An Affair to Remember Nat "King" Cole
It Had to Be You Harry Connick, Jr.
Our Love Is Here to Stay       Louis Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald
Them There Eyes Billie Holiday
Since I Fell for You Dinah Washington
As Time Goes By Jimmy Durante
What a Wonderful World     Louis Armstrong

'I swear' the cheesiest LOVE mix, ever

Kiss from a Rose   Seal
I Swear All-4-One
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing Aerosmith
I Just Called to Say I Love You Stevie Wonder
Have You Ever Brandy  
You are not alone    Michael Jackson
Can You Feel the Love Tonight Elton John 
I'll Make Love To You      Boyz II Men
All My Life K-Ci & JoJo
(Everything I Do) I Do It for You Bryan Adams
How Do I Live Trisha Yearwood



And if you a mixtape lover such as myself, you might enjoy these reads:




There is a fire in the fireplace and I've got a jar of crayons sitting by the couch, so I think I will do a little coloring and relaxing before the baby wakes up. 
<3
a


No comments:

Post a Comment