Friday, February 10, 2012

Our Studio

Today was redding's first day to hang out in the studio with me (ok, so really it's a shed, filled with storage, old paintings and bikes galore).  To me and John, however, it is our studio.  Somewhere we can paint, draw and build fun things.
We recently found out that there is going to be (the first) West Austin Studio Tour (WEST) in May.  Although, I love E.A.S.T and definitely don't think this will have the same east-side flavor, I am excited to be able to open up our backyard/studio to have people come see our work.
and... speaking of work, the deadline is in a month and I don't have anything new, so it's time to start painting agin! Just the motivation I needed!











<3 a

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I never had it in me to paint that early! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete